Thursday, September 2, 2010

Let's start at the very beginning...

A very good place to start. When we read we begin with ABC. When we blog, we go back to May?
Boy, when I let me blog go for a few months I always wonder... Do I pick up where we are or go back and catch up. I guess since this is the most faithful "journal" I keep right now, I better catch up. I'll start back in May and tell about our Memorial Day weekend trip to the cabin, as promised in an ealier blog post.

We took our awesome friends Misti and Chad and their girls, Bostyn and Kamree. We made it to the cabin in time to send the boys out to cook hotdogs, and then after the sprinkling, and before the snow, we had time to roast marshmallows.

We spent Saturday in West Yellowstone, we went to the IMAX and walked around town. Picked up some fudge and taffy, had a picnic at the local park and headed back to the cabin. We played games, ate way too much food and enjoyed a nice quiet weekend away (and great company of course) before the choas of summer began.

No comments: