Monday, November 16, 2009

Dear Boston,

Dear Boston,
I think its time for you to make your arrival. Your brother is anxious, and your dad is so excited, and my stretch marks are stretching. Your crib set is finished and there are clean clothes and blankets folded and waiting for you. There are meals in the freezer, the car seat is installed, and your diaper bag is packed for the hospital. I've monogrammed your blankets and Aunt Jan has already started on your Christmas stocking. I've scheduled your newborn photos, and have arranged subs for Primary. We're ready when you are! We already love you so much and can't wait for you to come to our family. See you soon!

Love,
Mom

p.s. Don't forget Dad has tests this week, so he wants me to remind you that anytime after Thursday morning is a good time to come ;)

39 Weeks, 1 Day

6 comments:

'T' said...

fun name. very nice. best of luck, hope all goes well and breezy. i still can't believe we got our eli in one night. i had nothing for a baby but love. xxoo

Alysia Cook said...

I can't wait either!!!!

Kylee said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!!! Cute pictures!!

Tari said...

I love Blake's belly shot!

Derek and Laressa Hanni said...

I LOVE that pic of Blake and you that is so adorable. Can't wait to see the little guy. Good luck

Hailey said...

Cute! Laura.. you look like you swallowed a small watermelon, what the world!! New babies are so exciting, cograts soon!