Tuesday, November 27, 2007

...we can be together forever someday...


Saturday night, we had the annual opportunity of attending Micheal McLean's "The Forgotten Carols." I always love going to see this show because its right after Thanksgiving and it gets me into the Christmas spirit. I have to admit that he tells the same jokes every year, and doug and i have stopped laughing at them because we know they are coming.... but both Lyndsey and Jessica came and neither of them had seen it before so they were cracking up at all the jokes!

3 comments:

Becki R said...

I'm proud of you for making more posts!! Fun pictures and descriptions of all your recent adventures!

Kayleen said...

Well hi there! I found you on Amber's blog. Do you remember me? I was actually just going through some of my wedding stuff that my parents brought from Idaho and I found a little potholder that said "crocheted especially for you from Laura." You used to ride on my shoulders at football games and now you're a mommy! Your little boy is adorable!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/kehamilan-kosong-ini-ciri-cirinya-seperti-yang-dialami-titi-kamal