Thursday, November 1, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!






We had a busy Halloween! First Blake had a little fall photo shoot in the back yard, (He wasn't too sure about the cold wet leaves but then he started picking them up and throwing them at me and he thought it was so funny!) then got his costume on and went and visited his great grandmas at the Willows... The whole family went to the trunk or treat in Thomas. Blake was a lion, Doug was a pirate, and Laura was a witch! Blake wasn't too sure about putting more clothes (his lion costume) on when he was already dressed, but when everyone starting pinching his cheeks and telling him how cute he was, he perked up and loved trunk or treating! After the trunk or treat, we had soup and apples and caramel at Grandma Campbell's! Mmmmm! It was so good! Here are lots of pix from yesterday's adventures!



3 comments:

Becki R said...

I'm pretty sure my nephews are the CUTEST in the world...

Kurt and Kristy said...

Laura! How are you!? You guys are too cute! I have to agree with Becki that Blake is pretty darn cute! He is a doll! And so adorable in that costume! So how are things for you guys!?

Alan & Amber said...

What a great family picture! You're all so cute. I'm so glad you have a blog! Now I get to see more pictures of you guys! yea! Do you think I could add any more exclamation points?!!!!!