Tuesday, November 27, 2007

I got tagged?

So i'm very new at this blogging concept, but i guess i'm supposed to dot the same as amber and becki and tell you seven interesting things about me...



1. i love to take pictures... someday i would like to learn more about photography and upgrade my digital point and shoot to something a little more hi-tech!



2. i love to scrapbook (its more fun if you take lots of pix) i am currently working on Shane and Jessica's wedding book for them! i am not the most creative person, but i learning. i put a lot of time into my scrapbooks, and i hope my kids and grandkids will appreciate my idea of a "journal!"







3. i believe that ice cream is the most important food group! there is nothing i love more... and i am starting to like chocolate sauce on my ice cream too (as long as its homemade!)

4. my biggest fear is water. i don't mind swimming pools or hot tubs, but natural water scares me to death! i learned how to wakeboard and it was the hardest thing ever for me. once i would get up, i would try so hard not to fall because i didn't want to be submerged in the water....

5. my favorite thing to wear is my pajamas! sometimes, if i don't have anywhere to go, i wil just wear my pajamas all day! kinda trashy, i know. but i'm all about being comfy. my second favorite thing to wear is MODBE! check it out! (hey i had to put a plug in for modbe, right?) http://www.modbeclothing.com/

6. doug and i are learning how to make homemade candy. we made our first batch of fondant the other day and we are excited to learn how to dip our chocolates too!

7. i really enjoy sewing and i am learning how to applique! i don't have a sewing machine of my mine, but hopefully i will get one someday soon!

well, since amber tagged becki and i, i will tag Rachel H. , my only other blogging friend! haha!

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

So Fun! Thanks Lar. And I thought I knew you so well. It's fun to learn more!