Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving dinner was at the Mom and Dad Campbell's House this year! Wednesday-- mom, becki and i spent the day cleaning the house, baking pie after pie, and running to the store for last minute groceries! Grandpa, Syble, Sondra, Jed, Joni, Adam, Caleb, Katy, Eric, Rachel, Gracie, Ed, Linda, Becki, Ashley, Doug, Blake, Mom, Dad and I were all there to eat Thanksgiving Dinner! Doug deep fat fried a turkey and mom cooked one too! We had so much food and even more pies! Doug, Blake and I ate 7 peices of pie on thanksgiving! We have eaten so many Thanksgiving Dinners and had so many Chirstmas Eve Party's at Mom and Dad's House in Thomas. It makes me sad to think that this was probably our last Thanksgiving Dinner at that house. :( Here's a few pix from our Chaotic Thanksgiving Adventure!



1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

Lar, did you cut your hair? I couldn't see all of the pictures (they weren't showing up on your blog. i'm sure it's my internet) but it looks like your hair is shorter. Is that right? Just wondering. If it is right, I want an up close picture, please!