Friday, February 6, 2009

Two, Two, Too Funny

Since Blake's birthday in October, his vocabulary has been growing like crazy and he talks in complete sentences. My neighbor says that he probably talks so well because we talk to him a lot and we talk to him like he's a grown up, instead of like a baby. Blake has been cracking me up lately with the things he says. This is what he said the other day when he was in the bath tub and I was doing my makeup.

Blake: "Uh, Laura?"

Me: "Yes?"

Blake: "What's your name?"

Me: "You said it right, its Laura."

Blake : "Oh........... thats a nice name."

And then the other day all three of us are in the car on the way home at night. I think Blake was trying to fall asleep and Doug and I were carrying on a conversation a little too loudly I guess. From the back seat we hear "GUUUUUYYYYS! Sut up!" We both bust up in laughter (we're not the best examples obviously). But we couldn't help it.

Okay, one more. Mom and I were at Porters and she bought some fake flowers for her house. Blake has holding the silk flowers and stand up in the cart, holds the flowers right in front of him and says, "Gramma, I'm married." He must have noticed the wedding picture I just put up.....

Point is, Blake is talking like a mad man and growing up so fast! I totally enjoying carrying on conversations with him, he is hilarious! :)

5 comments:

Steph said...

That is sooo funny! What a cute kid. I am so excited for when Eden starts to talk to us. Kids so some pretty hilarious stuff!

Campbell Family said...

Oh, my heart aches, I miss him so much. I can't wait to get to know the talking Blake!!!

Becki R said...

Oh I am with Amber--I am missing that little guy so much! What a crack up! He is too smart for his own good! (I am glad that he likes you name too!)

Ashton said...

Oh my heck that is hilarious! I love that Blake calls you Laura. :) So funny!

Heather Sellers said...

how funny is he? man I can't wait for mjy baby!