Friday, January 16, 2009

My First Baby

My friends Stephanie tagged me! Here goes!

1. Were you married at the time? Yes.
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? I "had a feeling" before taking the test, so I wasn't too surprised by the results.
3. How old were you? I was 18 when Blake was born.
4. How did you find out you were pregnant? Like I said, I kind of just knew, but I did take a test on Valentine's Day!
5. Who did you tell first? Doug
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Oh, yes! I was sure it was a girl though. Doug guessed right!
7. Due date? Oct. 18, 2006
8. Did you deliver early or late? 4 Days early, on the 14th.
9. Were you sick? Once in a while, but nothing too bad!
10. What did you crave? Ice cream and mexican food!
11. Who irritated you the most? There wasn't a person, just the stretch marks irritated me...
12. What was your first child's sex? Boy. All boy.
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy? 28 pounds
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy? Nope.
15. Where did you give birth? The Birthing Center in Blackfoot.. i think it was called Mountain River or something like that.
16. How many hours were you in labor? 12 hours ish.
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Doug. Twice. We got there and they sent us home "to labor." Within an hour we were back there. Such mean nurses!
18. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs. 7 oz.
19. Did your child have any complications? We used the vaccuum to get him out because my contractions slowed down so much.
20. What did you name him/her? Blake Douglas VanOrden
21. How old is your first born today? 2 years, 3 months
22. Who does your child look like? He has a lot of Campbell and a little VanOrden!

If you want to do this post, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Fullmer said...

Aww dude it is awesome! I love it so far!!
haha
the cold isnt too bad I heard its been pretty cold there.. we had bout two weeks where it was -30 but it is in the single digits or the twenties..
Ty is growing fast and i am sure you know since Blake is growing just as fast! how is he? any new additions soon?