Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Santa Claus is Coming to Town....

Blake knows only three Christmas songs and has been singing them non-stop for the past month. Other than singing, Blake's other preparations have consisted of attempting to unwrap his Christmas Eve jammies.

Doug on the other hand has been a little busier preparing for the holiday. He's been working some, shoveling a lot of snow, and helping me drop divinity when i need an extra hand. We celebrated his birthday on sunday... and i'll have to post more on that later!

I decided to host Christmas Eve dinner at my house, since both sets of parents were going to be empty nesters and we didn't want anyone to be alone. We moved a few things around and there should be just enough room to squeeze everyone in! Now if you know me at all, you know that i'm all about the yummy food on holidays. Needless to say, Doug and I have been cooking all afternoon and will finish the final preparations tomorrow morning before hitting the movie theatres. We are all looking forward to a great holiday, and hope you all have great Christmas too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas. We love you!

Ashton said...

I didn't know whether or not you would re-read my comments on my blog post so I figured I would just comment yours instead. Her address at the MTC is:

Sister Shelby Nicole Bradley
MTC Mailbox #254
MO-INDE 0107
2005 North 900 East
Provo, UT 84604-1793

Merry Christmas you guys!

Casias Clan said...

Merry Christmas! See you guys at the Perkes Party if this snow ever stops!

lindseylikes said...

I loved catching up with you guys on your blog!! We sadly are going to be out of town for the Perkes Christmas party :( I was so looking forward to seeing you guys and hanging out! I think that we need to get together some time and do something crafty!! I always love seeing all the cute stuff that you have done to your house! Let me know if you would want to get together some time! Do you like to scrapbook or make cards? Here's my number! talk to you soon. 208-569-9104. I really hope that I am not weirding you out :)