Thursday, December 4, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas....




This one is for you, Becki:
After bringing out the tree and decorations, we decided one tree just wasn't enough... so Blake and I headed out and bought another tree. We have one in the new office with our decorations from last year. And the tree in the living room is traditionally red, green and white. It seems like I got the tree put up so late this year, I can't believe the holiday is only three weeks away!

Doug is headed to Kansas City in the a.m. with Dad and Tim, where they will meet up with Al for the Big 12 Championship Game: Missouri vs. Oklahoma on Saturday. Knowing Dad and Al, they will probably see everything there is to see in the area and drag Doug and Tim around with them until they are all exhausted! I'm sure they are going to have a great time.

Friday night is our ward Christmas party, and Doug and I were put in charge of the entertainment. Since Doug won't be here, I guess its up to me to make sure everything goes smooothly... wish me luck!

Okay, this family picture is actually from Thanksgiving. I just put it up so Amber and Becki can see my new hair color. Its barely long enough for a ponytail... we're making progress!

Yep, stocking are already hung. We are ready and waiting for Santa!

And this is the tree in the office, nothing fancy. Its really just the room lit up with lights that makes it wonderful!

3 comments:

Campbell Family said...

wow you guys have been busy. Your house look amazing. I'm so impressed with all that you guys are doing to it. I wouldn't know the first things about all of that.
Hope that the boys have fun this weekend and you have fun with out them!! hahaha

Becki R said...

Oh my gosh--first of all I´m loving your new office! It looks so good Lar! The colors are nice and the carpet I love too! Glad you are learning lots to help me someday! :) Your trees look really good too--Pablo is jealous of the Aunt Jan stockings but maybe he will get one next year... Love you guys lots!

Lyndsey VanOrden said...

GORGEOUS!