Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Let Them Be Little

I was holding Rachel's new baby LaRee the other day and all these memories of when Blake was born just came flooding into my mind. There are so many details that I don't want to forget. Then today when we were at our Mom and Tot swim class, Blake was having so much fun and was so proud of himself for "kicking" and "swimming." I try everyday to engrain theses wonderful moments into my memory to never be forgotten. I love little Blake and the time we get to spend together just the two of us, reading, playing, and sometimes even a little cuddling. I'm so grateful I can be home with him because I know these are years I will never be able to replace. Life seems to go by so fast, I can't believe how grown up Blake is getting. Just like the song says, I just wish Blake would stay little forever!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

So, ok, I'm not even a mommy yet but that song just about had me in tears! When I first met Blake, he was still doing his funny crawling thing. And now he's turning into a big boy! Wow! I can't wait til we move to Blackfoot!!

Becki R said...

I love that little guy a lot too! I think we should keep him around for a while too! :)

Alissa Empey said...

This is such a cute picture of you and Blake! Thanks for inviting us to your blog. I am glad you found us. I will have to try to update mine a little more frequently. Your blog is really cute, looks like you and Doug and Blake have a great life :)