Monday, June 23, 2008

ABC's of ME

Thanks Shelb for the tag!
ABC's of ME
A-Attached or Single? Attached. Definately.
B-Best Friend? Doug, Sherise, Angie, Rachel, Tessa, and Alana
C-Cake or Pie? Pie- apple, cherry, pumpkin, anything really.
D-Day of Choice? Saturdays in the winter when Doug doesn't have to work.
E-Essential Item? Cell Phone and Digital Camera
F-Favorite Color? Teal is my new fav!
G-Gummy bears or worms? Neither- watermelon sour patch
H-Hometown? Blackfoot, Iaho
I-Favorite Indulgence? Caramel Popcorn
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? Only one so far- Blake, 20 months
L-Life isn't complete without? Family, Friends, and let's face it- Food!
M-Marriage date? March 31, 2006
N-Number of brothers and sister? 2 brothers, 1 sister, 3 brother in laws, 3 sister in laws.
O-Oranges or apples? Apples... as in apple dumplings, caramel apples, apple pie. etc.
P-Phobias? Being along, rodents, natural running water.
Q-Quote? "Life is to be enjoyed, not just endured."
R-Reason to smile? Doug and Blake!
S-Season of choice? As a farmer's wife, we have winter, planting, summer, and harvest. I enjoy them all, but i'm enjoying summer and being about to work outside in the yard.
T-Tag 3 people: Stephanie Kreger, Ashley Olsen, Alysia Cook
U-Unknown facts about me? I pick up Blake's toys every few hours of every day. I can't stand the clutter and things not being in their correct place. I'm a little obsessive compulsive, and i make list after list after list to help me accomplish what needs to be done.
V-Vegetable? Love Corn on the Cob! Mmmmm!
W-Worst habit? Let's see... complaining, worrying, and i'm a little OCD, like Shelby.
X-X-ray or ultrasound? Only had 2 untrasounds, never had an x-ray.
Y-Your favorite food? Always up for steak and mashed potatoes from Roadhouse!
Z-Zodiac sign? Aries

1 comment:

Alysia Cook said...

Crap!!! You may have to remind me, I was tagged by another friend like 2 weeks ago and still haven't done it. I will try to be more proactive. I did enjoy reading about your litte quirks though.