Monday, June 23, 2008

Husband Tag

What is his name? Doug VanOrden
How long have you been together? We've been married for over 2 years.
How long did you date? All through High School.
How old is he? Doug will be 21 in December.
Who eats more? Definately Doug, but i make good competition in this area.
Who said I love you first? Doug.
Who is taller? Honestly, me... by about a half inch or so.
Who can sing better? For sure Doug.
Who is smarter? Well, let's see... i'm not the one with the college scholarship.
Who does the laundry? Me Me Me. Doug + Laundry = Disaster. I would love for his help in this division, but he's just so bad at it!
Who pays the bills? Doug makes the money, Laura spends the money- we make a great team! haha!
Who sleeps on the right side? Right now- me. But we switch it up every once in a while.
Who mows the lawn? For sure this is Doug's job. There is nothing about yard work i hate more than mowing. I have even weeded the lawn by hand but still hate mowing.
Who cooks dinner? Oh, is someone supposed to do that in a marriage? I guess it should be my job... No, i really do cook dinner every now and then. I will be honest and admit that we do share a frozen $0.93 pizza once in a while and call that "dinner."
Who drives? I would like to think that we share responsibility here. I know if i drive, i don't have to buckle Blake in because that is the passenger's job.
Who is more stubborn?Hmmmm..... Doug.
Who is more sensitive? Me
Who kissed who first? Doug kissed and i kissed back.

Who proposed? Doug.
Who has more friends? Probably me.
Who has more siblings? We both have three siblings.
Who wears the pants? Doug generally makes the final decisions, but generally we are both wearing pants or jeans of some sort.
I tag: Amber Campbell, Katy Rawlins, Tessa Barrow, Natalie Styer

No comments: