Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wisdom Teeth Update

Yesterday morning Doug dropped me off at the Dr. Simpson's office to get my wisdom teeth removed. We were a little late, but i walked in the door at 8:05 and an hour later, i was missing four teeth and they were asking where my mom was. They told me it was going to take a few hours, so obviously mom wasn't there yet. All four came out really easily without any problems, and thanks to the pain meds, i am feeling great. I haven't really swollen up like some people do (thank heavens) but i do look funny when i eat cause i can't open my mouth very big. My tongue is still numb, and i was a little worried about it until Dr. Troy told me that he probably hit a nerve with the numbing shots and it could last a few days!

Just wanted to say thanks to Rachel for keeping Blake and mom for taking care of Blake and I and making me jello, pudding and mashed potatoes! Yumm! Thanks for everything!

No comments: