Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lunch at the Park

As most of you know, we live right across the street from a little park with swing sets and other toys. Well, we have only been there a few times since we moved in right before harvest and its been winter up until last week! Today was "lunch at the park" day where some of the moms in our ward meet at the park and have lunch and talk while the kids get to play. Let's just say Blake was the only kid remotely interested in food over the slides, and his activities were limited to going down the slide once (with my help of course) and he spent the next 45 minutes putting sand on the bottom of the slide so when the bigger kids came down they would get all dirty. He loves to be outside and play in the grass and the sandbox! I enjoyed visiting with some of the other young moms in our ward and I think we both enjoyed just being out in the sunshine! Sorry, no pix this week, maybe next!

2 comments:

Becki R said...

Ohhh fun! You have to take advantage of that good weather while you can! Has spring arrived to Idaho yet?

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that you changed the layout of your blog a little bit. Every time I would check it, I would just see the pic of you in PA. Then I learned to be smart and I SCROLLED down! I am sorry to have missed the chance to bring you dinner, like I promised, when you had your wisdom teeth out. But - the offer still stands, especially if you find yourself in IF and you're hungry! I randomly had to put my blog on private because of this weird internet girl, but I want to give you access, so send me your gmail address at katybabydesign@gmail.com so I can send you an invite. Take care!