Friday, August 21, 2009

6 down, 3 to go...

I had a check-up yesterday to end my 2nd trimester, which means we have exactly 3 months/1 trimester/ 13 weeks/ 92 days to go.... but who's counting right?
27 weeks/6 months
Stomach Measures: 26 cm (up 5 cm in 4 weeks)
Total Weight Gain: 7 lbs.

Dr. says everything looks great from the ultrasound we had a few weeks ago. Says baby is average size and my belly is growing nicely. I'll see him again in 4 weeks. Here's a few pics from the ultrasound we had a while back. I just bought some of the fabric for the crib set yesterday and I need to pick up a little today and i'll be set to get sewing. Pictures to come when it's finished!
On another note, I've been trying to help mom get Grandpa Tyler's house ready for him to come home from the hospital next Monday. We been working on wiping walls, cleaning carpets and today we'll pick up the new beds and get them set up and ready. We saw him yesterday and he looked great and was taking a stroll with his walker. He still has a long recovery ahead of him, but he's making great progress from his broken femur/hip replacement injury and surgery.
Doug has been busy on the farm the last few weeks cutting grain like crazy. They finished last night and he said they were the first to finish. He starts school next tuesday and things will get totally crazy when we start digging spuds in less than 3 weeks!

3 comments:

'T' said...

Your baby is gorgeous! Look at those lips. I'm glad to hear your grandpa is doing well, he's one of my heroes.

Hailey said...

WEll after seeing the pics, there shouldn't be ANY doubt it a boy huh???!! 2 boys will be lots of fun!

Campbell Family said...

I'm glad your pregnancy is going so well. Your little man looks beautiful in the pictures, and YEAH! for Blake getting potty trained!