Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tag of 8

8 things tag rules are: post rules on your blog, answer the 6 '8' items, let each person know they are tagged by leaving them a 'comment' here goes

8 favorite TV Shows
1. Biggest Loser
2. Friends
3. Gilmore Girls
4. The Bachelor
5. Today Show (dumb i know)
6. Everybody Loves Raymond
7. Jon and Kate plus 8
8. The Office


8 things I did today
1. Watched little Keaton
2. Texted Jessica
3. Made Banana bread
4. Sat through a Primerica presentation
5. Vaccuumed the living room rug
6. Changed out some Scentsy scents
7. Finished the laundry from yesterday
8. Finished up my Jr. Miss errands


8 things i am looking forward to
1. Finishing "spring cleaning" my house and garage
2. A trip to Al and Amber's in April
3. Refinishing the floors in my living room (and trim and texture)
4. My 21st birthday
5. Doug's graduation in May 2010
6. Blake being potty trained
7. Girls Camp (i'm the camp director wahoo!)
8. Becki and Pablo's wedding


8 favorite restaurants
1. Roadhouse
2. Melinas
3. Hong Kong
4. Rupes
5. Chilis
6. Carinos
7. Red Robin
8. Quiznos Subs


8 things on my wish list
1. A beautiful yard
2. Another kiddo
3. Baskets for my entry table
4. A roomba vaccuum ( it think it would be great)
5. A walk in closet
6. A smaller waistline
7. A storage room
8. A Maid to clean my house!

I won't tag anyone this time, if you want to participate, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

Alysia Cook said...

I had no idea that you are the camp leader...those lucky girls. I can't think of a better choice.