Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We Are Grateful

5 Things Doug is Grateful for:
1. Laura and Blake
2. Turkey and Pumpkin Pie
3. Low Gas Prices
4. School
5. My father in laws Power tools: chop saw and nail gun

5 Things Laura is Grateful for:
1. Doug and all his hard work
2. Christmas Music
3. Internet, Cell Phones and Skype :)
4. Awesome Neighbors and Friends
5. Thanksgiving Pies!

5 Things Blake is Grateful for:
1. Brown Sugar and Cinnamon Oatmeal with Raisins
2. Jack, Spencer, Cooper and all my friends
3. Grandmas and Grandpas
4. Cindarella
5. my new bed and room

I almost titled this post "Its Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas" but i thought i better wait till Thanksgiving is over. Even though Thanksgiving is just around the corner, we are already planning lots for Christmas and the whole month of December. I am looking forward to some Black Friday shopping and am hoping to have almost all of my shopping done by friday afternoon! They asked us to put the entertainment/program together for the Ward Christmas party on the 5th so we have been busy working on that as well. Our December list also includes taking treats to neighbors, Doug's birthday, and a few extended family parties! Our family is good at being busy and we are looking forward to a busy, fun filled holiday season! But for now, Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Becki R said...

FELIZ NAVIDAD! I´m grateful for Skype too! ( I think Blake is too...he thinks it´s pretty cool to make me and Pablo sing!) Good luck Black Friday shopping (steer clear of Circuit City...bad memories...)