Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Say 8 Tag

My sister in law Jessica tagged me... i thought this looked fun! Carpet is here on Monday and I will post pics from this weekend soon!

8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Friends
2. Biggest Loser
3. 24
4. Gilmore Girls.... and that's about all i have time for!

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Red Robin
3. Olive Garden
4. Melina's
5. Rupe's Burgers
6. Applebee's
7. Hong Kong
8. Quizno's Subs

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Painted at Rachel's
2. Grocery Shopped for Thanksgiving
3. Helped Doug with Trim and closet shelves
4. Picked up Pizza for Dinner
5. Decided to make Lemon Meringue Pie for T-day
6. Checked my facebook
7. Cuddled with Blake and watched Biggest Loser Families
8. Loaded and Unloaded the Washer, Dryer and Dishwasher a few times!

8 Things That I Look Forward to
1. Christmas Shopping and Decorating
2. A ponytail
3. New Carpet... in less than a week!
4. Getting together w/the girls on Saturday!
5. Doug Graduating from College
6. Blake being potty trained
7. Losing 5 pounds....during the holidays yeah right!
8. Christmas Caroling

8 Things I Love about Fall/Winter
1. Hot Cocoa and Apple Cider
2. Thanksgiving Pies...who cares about turkey?
3. Skiing.... love it but it hardly happens.
4. Doug's month vacation from school
5. Not having to mow the lawn and do yard work
6. Its a great time to remodel!
7. Staying home because its so cold out!
8. Spinning cookies in a frozen parking lot- a little immature i know!

8 Things On My Wishlist
1. Exercise Capris (they are on their way)
2. New necklace
3. Blue/Teal Pillow cases and throw pillows
4. Refinished hardwood floors
5. a larger food storage
6. House Slippers
7. A nephew and a neice
8. Lindor Truffles

8 Friends I Tag:
Amber C., Becki C., Lyndsey V.O., Stephanie K.,Whitney A., Amanda F., Emily H., Katy R.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Cute Post! I enjoy reading those ones- I get to know ya a lil better! Love the Christmas music too btw! :-) Happy Thanksgiving!