Thursday, July 10, 2008

Memory Game

Here is a fun little game... leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time or a long time, anything that you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. On your mark... get set... blog those memories!

4 comments:

Becki R said...

There are a lot to choose from, but I would have have to say my favorite memories have to do with us being "grown ups"--the shopping trips and the weekly chats on the phone and hanging out at Mom and Dad's. I love you Lar!

Anonymous said...

My first thought was a picture I have of you, me, Tim, and Tyler sleeping on your old front lawn with a whole litter of puppies.

My second thought was when you, Ty, and Tim were all in the watering trough together and it looked like ALL of you were NAKED! LOL!

Lindsay said...

Well I found your blog... I'm excited! haha... I don't even know how long I've known you through my sister! But I def. know my fav memory. It would have to be when u were at our house recording a song you were going to sing at a funeral! haha I think I still have that tape somewhere??? Plus all the memories of Jr. Miss were fun too! :-) luv ya! Lindsay H.

Shelby Nicole said...

haha...ok...so i DISTINCTLY remember this one time when we were at a girls camp sleep over (what was that for..? )...and snuck out...haha Anyways we thought we were SOO cool cruising around blackfoot in the wee hours of he night/morning and meeting up with random people at that park across from Hawker funeral home...and sitting in that gazebo and yeah...haha..funny how we can remember some of the smallest details, huh?