Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Two months old...

I can't believe my baby Boston bear is already two months old. He's graduated from newborn diapers and clothes and seems to be growing up so much already. Boston has discovered his smile. There is nothing better in the morning than a huge smile from him. He's also just barely starting to "coo" and use his voice. We carry on the smallest of conversations, and he loves the attention and eye contact. I took him to the Dr. yesterday for his 2 month check up and immunizations and he weighed in at 9 lbs. 2 oz. Thats two pounds in two months. We couldn't ask for a healthier little man. He sleeps from about 10 p.m. until 6:30 a.m. most nights, and we feel so spoiled that his sleep schedule is so good. We love Boston and the sweet spirit he brings into our home, and look forward to the milestones to come in the next few months. Here's a few pictures we took today and a video from a few weeks ago. Enjoy :)

8 comments:

Heather Sellers said...

Man he is sleeping better then Eleanor! I am so Jealous! He is getting so big! I can't wait to take pics of him & blake soon. he is such a cutie!

Life with the Thibeault's said...

I can't believe he's already 2 months Laura, He's so cute and I Love his precious smile.

Campbell Family said...

oh-my-GOSH. Can I have hime, PAAALEASE?????
Thanks for sharing,Lar. I needed to see him. So cute!

Hailey said...

Oh my goodness.. he is so cute! And I personally think he looks like his beautiful mama! Lucky guy!

Lyndsey VanOrden said...

He's really starting to remind me of Doug...he's growing up so quick!

Tari said...

I'm so jealous you get so much sleep! Hopefully my little guy will start sleeping longer soon!

Derek and Laressa Hanni said...

wow, he looks like doug. Oh babies grow so so fast its ridiculous. But there fun. The first year its crazy all they learn how to do.

Katie Evans said...

Boston is so sweet. Really, what a cutie pie!