Thursday, February 21, 2008

Tag

20 Years Ago/Feb. 1988 -My mom was seven months pregnant with her fourth and last- that's me! Little did she know the world would never be the same when i arrived!

10 Years Ago/Feb. 1998- I was spending my spare time with Grandma and Grandpa Tyler. I would sing and play piano with Grandpa and then sit on the back of the couch and rub Grandma's forehead while she watched "Murder She Wrote."

5 Years Ago/Feb. 2003- I went to countless high school wrestling tournaments to support and cheer on my big brother Tim. You could often find me behind the video camera! Doug and I became best friends while we were both in Joseph.

3 Years Ago/Feb. 2005- I was performing as Alice in the musical Titanic, practicing for Jr Miss, and taking my first real p.e. class--step aerobics with my friend Alana.

1 Year Ago/Feb. 2006 -We were living in the funeral home and Doug and I were both attending ISU.

So Far This Year- We brought on chaos by remodeling our kitchen, Doug is going to school at ISU, I have written many financial articles and learned lots about loans, credit cards, and other financial topics. Blake has learned to run and jump and destroy everything. He has also learned how to throw major fits when he doesn't get what he wants.

Yesterday- I got up at 5 to go to Blackfoot Jr. Miss Self Expression Practice, Paid Bills, Helped with the Primay Day Activity, picked up a few things at the store for Shelia, went to the in-laws to enjoy a nice dinner with pot roast, mashed potatoes, and fresh scones! Mmmm!

Today- I did a little laundry, cleaned up the house a little bit, updated our blog and cleaned up some more.

Later Tonight- I will run by Uncle Layne's office to sign our taxes, fix dinner for the three of us, do a little step aeobics and go to sleep!

Tomorrow- I will enjoy a visit with my visiting teachers, run to Sam's club to pick up the food for the Mother's Luncheon and enjoy a Friday night with my husband.

This Year- I will get to visit my two cute nephews and Al and Amber in PA, continue making improvements to my house over the summer (that includes a new roof, new windows, flooring, front door and paint) and probably drive a big 1-wheeler again during the choatic thing we farmers like to call harvest!

I Tag- Amber and Becki

2 comments:

Becki R said...

Cute background! And I love the new tunes too--nice addition! Thanks for the tag--It was cool to read that stuff about you too. And thanks for the good tip on the plane ticket!

Campbell Family said...

Thanks for the tag. I'll get right on that. I love all the new posts! Your kitchen is beautiful! I love the new pixs of Blake. I can't wait to see him. He's getting way too big, too fast.